To make significant contribution in an environment, which provides opportunities for professional growth and increasing responsibility. More importantly, working harmoniously in a team to bring forth the best from self and everyone.
I’m Dipesh Ranjit, permanent resident of Banepa, Kavre, Nepal. Presently, I am working as Office In-charge at NLG Insurance Company Ltd, Bhaktapur Branch from six years. Also I have been working as Secretory General at Bright Future Investment Group, Banepa Since it’s establishment till date & I am also nominated as Board Member of Shree Ganeshaya Deva Saving & Credit Co-Operative Ltd, Thamel; Secretory at Standard Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd, Banepa. Talking about my social involvement, I have been involved in Junior Chamber International (JCI) as active member since 2006 and Currently I am Vice President of Kavre Jaycees (JCI Kavre- Nepal).
Name : Dipesh Ranjit
Nationality : Nepali
Date of Birth : 6th Asadh
Martial Status : Single
Address : Banepa-5, Kavre, Nepal.
Email id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Language Known : English, Nepali, Newari, Hindi
Hobbies : Music, Reading, Computer, Mobile & IT Gadgets.
Interest : Banking, IT Industry, Insurance, Research, Web Technology.
- S.L.C. (Nepal Government Board) from Siddhartha English High School, Banepa, Nepal.
- Intermediate (+2) in Science with Major Physics & Maths (HSEB Board) from Siddhartha Academy (+2) Higher Secondary School, Banepa, Kavre, Nepal.
- Bachelor in Business Management from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Studying Masters in Business Management from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Best Banepa Junior Jaycees Award-2007
- Ranked First Among All SLC Appeared Ranjitkar Samaj Family Students of Kavre District in Year 2059 B.S.
- Office In-charge at NLG Insurance Company Ltd, Bhaktapur Branch since 2063.04.01 (17.07.2006) .
- Secretory General at Bright Future Investment Group since it’s establishment till date.
- Board Member of Shree Ganeshaya Deva Saving & Credit Co-Operative Ltd, Chhetrapati, Thamel.
- Member of Junior Chamber International (JCI) since 2006.
- Currently Vice President for of Kavre Jaycees (JCI Kavre- Nepal) year 2011 .
- Board of Director in Standard Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd.
- Concept Director of 24/7 Computronics Pvt. Ltd, 24/7 IT Solutions & 24/7 Web Solutions.
- Corporate Mgmt. Sol’n Nepal Sales & Marketing Workshop (30th April, 2010).
Personality Development Trainings
- JCI Kavre-Nepal (Kavre Jaycees) Effective Public Speaking Training
- Nepal Jaycees Area “C” Level Master Of Ceremony Training (30th May,2009).
- Trainer at Insurance Agent Training organized by NLG Insurance Company Ltd, RWSSFDB & National Life Insurance Company 11-18th Chaitra, 2067 at Chetana Kendra, Banepa.
Participation in JCI
- Nepal Jaycees Area “C” Conference - 2007 Host: JCI Godawari Nepal at Hotel View Bhrikuti, Godawari.
- Nepal Jaycees Area “B” Conference – 2009 Host: Ratna Nagar Jaycees at Sauraha, Chitwan.
- Master of Ceremony (Programme Host) at 25th Anniversary of Banepa Junior Jaycees at NJC Area “C” Conference – (19-20th June, 2009) Host: Kavre Lady Jaycees @ Chetana Kendra, Budol, Banepa.
- Nepal Jaycees National Convention - 2010 Host Patan Jaycees at Bishal Bazar, Pulchock, Lalitpur.
- Nepal Jaycees NOM / LOM Leaders’ Academy – 2011 Host: Narayangarh Lady Jaycees @ Narayangarh Lady Jaycees Secretariat, Narayangarh.
Participation In Contests
- Late Ram Bhakta Memorial Inter Municipality Oratory Contest (19th Aswin, 2064 B.S.).
- Critical & Creative thinking with strong analytical skill, Self-motivated, confident & independent.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills & ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure & can take additional responsibilities with strong determination and will power.
- Ability to operate effectively & sensitively in the cultural context of Nepal.
- Good Learning attitude & concern for poor & vulnerable people.
- Quick learning and analyzing skills with Ability to work in a team & able to work in diffrent target groups.
- Good communication skills.